Monday, April 11, 2011

New blog, new start, new life




The day has come when I had to have my last sip of a perfectly brewed espresso topped with smooth and silky Hudson Valley milk at Stumptown coffee roasters. I am sure I will be heading to New York again, but when that'll be...I don't know at this point. 
I am happy I have finished my US journey so successfully and enjoyed every bit of it. These past five years have really changed who I am today and enriched me in both professional and personal way. 
In the meantime I have visited Hong Kong, Budapest and Vienna and now I am finally home after a year. I will be talking more about Hong Kong and Budapest in the next posts, but now I will put my 10 favorite food places in NYC as promised ;) 


1. Stumptown coffee
2. Recette
3. Daniel
4. Eleven Madison Park
5. Mamoun's falafel 
6. Pho Grand
7. Blue Ribbon Sushi
8. The Breslin
9. Momofuku noodle bar (go for kimchi and steamed buns!)
10. Union square greenmarket

5 comments:

  1. Draga Tea, nadam se da će sada Hrvatska umeti da ceni jednu vrsnu umetnicu u kuvanju i da ćeš brzo pronaći svoje mesto tamo gde želiš!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea, baš se veselim zbog tebe što su ti 4 posljednje godine bile toliko uspješne i što si uspjela s tolikim uspjehom završiti CIA akademiju :) Često sam te, koliko mi je vrijeme dopuštalo, pratila na tvom putovanju :)
    Nadam se sada kada si se napokon vratila kući da su ti se dojmovi malo slegnuli i da ćeš i dalje biti uspješna! I ne brini, put će te već jednog dana odvest u NYC ponovno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draga Tea,
    ko bi rekao da je prošlo već 5 godina... sjećam se kad sam otkrila tvoj blog, tek si ga bila pokrenula... jedavm čekam čitati tvoje buduće postove, a jako me interesira kako će ti se stvari pokrenuti u Splitu!!!
    Guštaj
    Sanja sa FreshAdriaticFish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed going through your travel and looking at your photos. Fun!

    ReplyDelete